Premier Heating, like many other businesses has been hard at work preparing our business for what trading under alert level 3 is going to mean come Tuesday 28th April 2020.
We are extremely proud of the sacrifices the entire Country has made in alert level 4 and we recognize the privilege position we are in being able to trade in a greater capacity in alert level 3. As such we want to ensure we as a company do all we can to continue the fight against Covid-19.
Whilst we trade in alert level 3 our operating procedures will contain some significant changes that we wanted to make you all aware of:
1. We are open to meet with our customers face to face via video conferencing. Although our offices will be closed we still like to meet face to face where we can. As such we are proud to announce our new video conferencing service where you can book in a time slot that suits you to meet with us online face to face. If you wish to use this new service please click here to book. If there is not a time slot that suits, simply call us and we can arrange an alternative time for you. This technology has proven invaluable during the lock down and we have already conducted a number of home heating consultations and design work using the technology
2. Our team members will be isolated from one another. Our team members will start their day off with a video conference into our virtual workshop to set the days work. Our back office staff will then remain safe in their bubble working from home, and our front line staff will be put into pairs where they will remain with the same partner for the entire level 3 period.
3. Our contact with our support teams such as suppliers will be contact-less and minimised with the assignment of a single dedicated team member responsible for the engagements
4. We are performing contact tracing during our day where staff will be asked to log their daily contacts and engagements
5. Sharing of items will be prohibited such as pens, tools, vehicles, phones etc.
6. Physical customer engagements will follow our strict procedures where cleansing of self, equipment, and anything we touch on the premise will be performed pre and post our visit. Customers will also be encouraged to remain as far away as possible whilst we are on-site
If any customers have any questions or concerns then please reach out to us.
Mike and the Premier Heating team